Dues & Testing
You may NOT test or schedule a test if ....
- You are suspended from the Local.
- You have not completed the six (6) health & safety classes.
You may schedule and Test if:
- You are a "Member in good standing".
- You are Dropped, but you will not get a Journey card until working and paid up.
- You are Non Union, but you will not get a Journey card until working for a Union Employee.
- You have completed the six (6) health & safety classes.
Please remember that once you start the Journey Test, you CANNOT quit. You will have to wait one full year or work 1,500 hours before you can test again.
JOURNEY SKILLS TEST
(worth 80% of the Total Score)
Page 1 - Test Instructions
Page 2 - Skills Test #1
Page 3 - Skills Test #2
Page 4 - Skills Test #3
Page 5 - Skills Test #4
Page 6 - Skills Test #5
Page 7 - Skills Test #6
Page 8 - Skills Test #7
Page 9 -Page Skills Test #8
Page 10 - Metal cabinet used in #8
Page 11 - Skills Test #9 - Wall A
Page 12 - Blueprint Mock-up
Page 13 - Paint Schedule #3
Page 14 - Interior Finish Schedule
Page 15 - DoorSchedule #3
Page 16 - Scoring Breakdown
JOURNEY WRITTEN TEST STUDY GUIDE
Introduction to Safety and Health
Federal & State Regulations-Osha / Wisha
Chemical Hazard Communication
Fire & Safety Prevention
Emergency Response - CPR / First Aid
Introduction to Spray Painting
HVLP Conventional Airspray
Airless Spray Painting
Introduction to Film Finishes